Intellectual Property Asset Management Policies and Procedures Guidelines
Having clear intellectual assets and intellectual property policies and procedures is critical to establishing and maintaining a world-class intellectual property asset management program.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a "Center of Excellence" comprehensive resource that company personnel go to for your intellectual property policies and procedures? Sometimes is difficult to know where to start; or perhaps you are questioning if your practices need to be improved and you want to evaluate your procedures against best practices. Maybe you're too busy don't know how to conduct an IP program benchmark. Or, maybe, you're just too busy! Well, that's where ipPerformance can help you.
ipPerformance's Intellectual Property Policies, Procedures, and Forms are designed to save you and your team valuable time. Each topic has been researched by experts and designed with consistent standards.
Let's take a look at the four ways our Intellectual Property Policies and Procedures guides can help your organization today:
1. Save Research Time
ipPerformance Intellectual Property Policies & Procedures are based on our standard Intellectual Property Asset Management framework and best practices, all researched by experienced personnel and process experts. This saves you valuable time researching the same material yourself.
2. Improve Your Intellectual Property Procedures
Instructional content, "Step-by Step" guides, workflow flowcharts, training, consulting and live support are available to ensure you have the information you need to develop usable policies and procedures right the first time.
3. Speed Your Intellectual Property Policy Development
Standard usability formats, process design methodology and numerous examples for every department reduce employee confusion and improve usability, speeding up policy development by less experienced personnel.
4. Online and Accessible
Content is formatted and available for online access.
Intellectual Property Policies and Procedures
- IP Asset Management - Business Tenets
- Strategy Development - Outlining a Strategic Plan
- Conducting a Competitive Assessment
- Invention Disclosure Completion Procedures
- Invention Approval and Submission
- Agreements Approval
- Royalties and Licensing
- Technology Release
- The Process of Technology Release In Intellectual Asset Management
- The Technology Licensing Policy of Company
- Handling of Unsolicited Ideas
- Patent Abandonment
- Authority to Approve and Sign Agreements
- Department Roles For Royalties and Licensing
- IAM Teams and Role of Patent Review Committee
- Patent Classification — Classify Patents by Business Use
- Developing Area Filing (Patent & Trademark) Strategies
- Developing and Maintaining Intellectual Property Assets Training Courses
> I would like to learn more about ipPerformance Intellectual Property Policies & Procedures Best Practices