Intellectual Property Best Practices Benchmarking Studies
The intellectual property benchmark studies below are part of our ongoing best practices research. Enabling companies to assess peer companies for strategy, organization structure, processes, practices, performance metrics, costs, and software systems.
Benefits of Participating:
By participating in one of the following surveys, you will receive:
- Free copy of the summary results
- Significant discounts on the full and detailed reports including industry and custom analysis (40% or more off the list price)
- One-on-one support to interpret survey results
Active Benchmark Surveys
Intellectual Property Law Department Practices
ipPerformance is conducting its comprehensive benchmark study of corporate IP law departments (functions and operations).
The purpose of this survey is to capture the key intellectual property operations and identify the most efficient and effective practices.
We are asking you to answer a series of brief questions about:
- IP operation responsibilities and activities
- Professional and support staff
- Patent filing approaches
- Department financial and operational data
- Performance metrics
- Outsourcing of functions
- Outside counsel management
Inventor Rewards and Recognition Program Best Practices
Learn how your peer companies motivate their inventors.
- Financial and non-financial awards
- Program management
- Program performance and improvements
Intellectual Property Training Programs
Learn how your peer companies conduct and manage workforce training.
- IP training topics
- Delivery methods used to train
- Strategies for improving course participation
- Training promotions
- Functions responsible for training
- Measuring the effectiveness of training
Upcoming Intellectual Property Benchmarking Surveys
Intellectual Asset Management Software Satisfaction
Patent Intelligence (Search and Analytics) Practices
Intellectual Asset Management Program Proficiency Diagnostic
The Intellectual Asset Management Program Proficiency Diagnostic will provide you with a scorecard assessment that can be review within your organization.
>> Start Your Intellectual Asset Management Program Assessment Now!