Intellectual Property Operations Benchmarking that provides Comprehensive, Relevant, and Meaningful Results.
- IP Policies
- IP Processes
- IP Performance Metrics
- IP Department Staffing
- IP Operations Costs
Over 600 companies have participated in ipPerformance intellectual property best practices benchmarking studies.
IP Training Program that ensures employee intellectual property awareness and understanding.
See how you can deliver intellectual property training and leverage your talent to increase high-value inventions and reduce risk.
- Intellectual property primer, advanced and micro courses
- Customized to each company
- Practical and engaging training that teaches concepts, skills, practices, and policies
- Comprehensive curriculums and adaptable courses to meet your diverse workforce
- Over 140 courses
Testing Employee Intellectual Property Awareness.
- Identify critical intellectual property topics that require training
- Tests common and company intellectual property scenarios
- ipKnowledge Diagnostic provides scores by topic, employee, business units, company, industry comparison, and more
Developing an IP-Driven Culture
Company intellectual property culture is a key driver of a successful intellectual property strategy. Creating an IP-Driven culture where inventors (new and old) proactively disclose invention ideas and support the patenting life-cycle and business management recognizes that intellectual property is integral to business growth is vital in today’s highly competitive markets.
The ipPerformance ipCulture Audit will enable you to learn the following:
- How to increase quality inventions (e.g. business aligned, breakthroughs, “crown jewels”, etc.).
- How to reduce the non-business aligned invention disclosure submissions.
- How to get more inventors engaged in the IP process
Intellectual Property and Innovation Best Practices Benchmarking
2135 CityGate Lane
Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: (630) 216-9673