Releasing Technology to a Joint Venture
The Releasing Technology to a Joint Venture course discusses the key considerations during the life cycle of a joint venture relationship. This includes considerations both before and after the joint venture formation. The discussion is organized into five segments, which walk through each joint venture stage with a list of actions.
The key topics covered in the Releasing Technology to a Joint Venture course are:
- Actions to take before serious negotiations with potential joint venture partner when intellectual property is involved
- Issues to be resolved during the joint venture negotiations
- Confirmed in the joint venture-related documents
- Company controls and procedures
- Dissolution provisions
- Summary of some practices to avoid.
Learn More About ipPerformance Training
The ipPerformance Training Difference
ipPerformance believes intellectual property training is essential to increasing business value and reducing risks. We combine seasoned subject matter experts with our instructional design methodology to develop interactive, engaging, and adaptable courses to reinforce an IP-driven culture.