Developing Intellectual Property Strategies and Performance Metrics Practices Report
ipPerformance Group Research presents the definitive report on corporate intellectual property strategy development and performance metrics practices.
Participants reported on their experience and satisfaction for more than forty intellectual property activities.
ipPerformance Group’s Corporate Intellectual Property Strategies and Performance Metrics Development Practices Report is comprehensive undertaking. The report consists of detailed analysis and charts (more than 130 pages and fifty figures).
The topics covered include the following:
- The Role of IP in Company Strategy and Culture
- Competitive Technology Actions, Considerations and Responses
- Intellectual Property Strategies Development Practices
- Business Management Participation and Oversight
- Strategic and Operational Intellectual Property Performance Metrics
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Technology Acquisition Strategies
Related best practices reports you may be interested in