Inventor Rewards and Recognition Program Best Practices
Designing and implementing a robust inventor rewards and recognition program (IRRP) can be daunting. To be successful, this program must motivate your inventor community to increase valuable innovations, prompt new inventors to submit inventions, and improve inventor support of your intellectual property (IP) protection program. Simply establishing a program will not guarantee increased participation—or ultimate success.
This comprehensive report enables you to evaluate:
- How do companies reward (award amounts and caps) and recognize for 19 intellectual property achievements?
- Which intellectual property achievements are most popularly awarded, and which awards are considered most effective?
- What are the most popular purposes companies stated for having an IRRP?
- How many awards are offered?
- How do IP leaders rate the effectiveness of extraordinary awards?
- Which award was identified as the most effective?
- What methods are used to communicate and explain awards to inventors?
- How do companies promote their IRRP?
- What is the total amount paid for an issued patent?
Industry segmentations are available.
THIS REPORT COVERS
19 IP ACHIEVEMENTS
10 RECOGNITION AWARDS
230 + PAGES
Reports are available in a variety of configurations and segmentations such as industry, R&D intensity, annual revenue, and annual patent filing volume.
CONTACT US FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF IP PROGRAM PERFORMANCE METRICS, REPORT DETAILS, OR ORDERING INFORMATION
Best Practices Benchmarking®
Related best practices reports you may be interested in
Learn how we provide intellectual property best practices that you can use to improve your operation.