Patent Intelligence (Patent Search & Analysis) Best Practices
This Patent Intelligence Report can help executives learn how leading organizations use patent data to drive strategy and market success. To determine how best-in-class companies proactively manage their patent research functions to sustain efficiency and profitability, ipPerformance researched several major patent intelligence topic areas:
- Creating and communicating patent search value
- Optimal structure and alignment
- Critical uses
- Essential primary and secondary intelligence resources
- External resource satisfaction.
This is the most comprehensive proprietary analysis for patent intelligence practices ever implemented. IpPerformance Group has gathered best practices from 46 IP-driven companies. You can be confident using our guide as the definitive source of benchmarking and best practices data.
Learn about the following patent intelligence practices:
- Most popular patent intelligence software systems and how your peers scored there each product
- Patent Intelligence software user satisfaction and most/least valuable capabilities
- Effective patent search analysis reports for management
- Prevalent patent search objectives and activities
- Types of patent search studies conducted by 3rd party services
Best Practices Benchmarking®
Related best practices reports you may be interested in
Learn how we provide intellectual property best practices that you can use to improve your operation.