Intellectual Property Asset Management Software Satisfaction ReportIntellectual Property Asset Management (IAM) software evaluation and selection can be a daunting activity. Learning IAM software solution strengths and weaknesses from peer companies can provide you with critical insights for evaluating a software system that will have the greatest impact on your intellectual property operation. To make an effective decision, your evaluation should include report capabilities, usability, speed and performance, customer support, 3rd party systems integration, and configurability. ipPerformance Group Research presents intellectual property software system feedback from IP driven companies definitive guide to inventor rewards, recognition and remunerations in innovation driven companies. This report will provide you with meaningful understanding of IAM software solution satisfaction study to learn about company experiences and satisfaction with IAM software, which IP leaders can use to evaluate and select new software or verify their own experiences. Some of the key topics of this report include:
- How satisfied are companies with vendor support and product capabilities?
- What are each IAM software product strengths and weaknesses?
- Which are the best reports used for updating management?
- Which are the best reports used for tracking department activity or making department decisions?
- What capabilities are companies looking for in new/replacement software?