Intellectual Property Asset Management Software Satisfaction Report
Intellectual Property Asset Management software evaluation and selection can be a daunting activity. Learning intellectual property asset management software strengths and weaknesses from peer companies can provide critical insights for evaluating a software system that will most impact your intellectual property operation. To make an effective decision, your evaluation should include report capabilities, usability, speed and performance, customer support, 3rd party systems integration, and configurability.
ipPerformance Group Research presents its intellectual property software satisfaction report as a definitive guide for companies evaluating intellectual property asset management software.
This Intellectual Property Asset Management Software Satisfaction Report will provide you with a meaningful understanding of IP asset management software solution satisfaction study to learn about company experiences and satisfaction with IP asset management software, which IP leaders can use to evaluate and select new software or verify their own experiences.
Some of the key topics of this report include the following:
- How satisfied are companies with vendor support and product capabilities?
- What are each Intellectual Property Asset Management software product’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Which are the best reports used for updating management?
- Which are the best reports used for tracking department activity or making department decisions
- What capabilities are companies looking for in new/replacement software?
Best Practices Benchmarking®
Related best practices reports you may be interested in
Learn how we provide intellectual property best practices that you can use to improve your operation.