Intellectual Property Program Performance Metrics Scorecard
ipPerformance’s Intellectual Property Program Performance Metrics Scorecard is a comprehensive and structured intellectual property operation scorecard that reflects the key dimensions. Our scorecard provides you with the most up-to-date metrics to benchmark, evaluate and calibrate your operation.
This report will provide you with meaningful understanding of intellectual property operational performance and cost metrics. Contact us to learn more about ipPerformance’s guidance on developing a practical and actionable Intellectual Property Program Performance Metrics Scorecard.
Scorecard perspectives include:
- Profile Metrics and Patent Portfolio
- Business Alignment: Patenting and Business Objectives
- Patent Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Outside Counsel Cost and Efficiency Management
- Personnel and Operations Management
- Innovation Management and Impact
- Learning and Knowledge Growth
- Risk Management
Related reports you may be interested in